Le Forum de Chala
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

(http://chala.c.la) Parlons de peinture, d'actualité et de sujets plus ou moins sérieux...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

dating live video - I need some friends on the side

AuteurMessage
Mackayda
Invité

dating live video  - I need some friends on the side Empty
MessageSujet: dating live video - I need some friends on the side   dating live video  - I need some friends on the side EmptyMar 26 Juil - 12:36

Free Dating Services - Just be able to get a hardon My name is Alma DIETRICH Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Queensland dating Mildura dating singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating Free Dating Websites love Hey! All you good-looking, respectful guys out there! I am really busy with school so I really must to take some time to have some fun. You absolutely MUST be discreet and be betweeb the ages of 18-40 and at least cute. I can't stress the discreet pardt enough I am very selective about who I sleep with. pictures are appreciated, and I'll give you mine back! Disease free of course….Hit me up! im a good hearted pretty girl who has been hurt to many times im lookin for a long term relationship with no bs lies games or drama!!! i have been lonely for too long!!! i need someone to cuddle with!!! i wana meet people who r wanting a real relationship!!!!! I am a very laid back person with a very good sense of humor and a great personality. I enjoy going to the movies, going bowling, and playing pool. I also enjoy staying home and enjoy some good rough sex. I'm just looking for some one who just the same. My goals and aspirations are to find a man to fall in love with. or for just sex. I enjoy food. It doesn't have to be good. Just food. I think it's a oral fixation. Explains my chewing ice fascination als.o If you want some great head then send me a pic. I am new to this online dating thing would like to fine a older man to teach me what really good sex is all about. Younger guys just don't get it. Want a man that knows how to take his timw and not be in such a rush. If you are young though and know what youre doing, hit me up too! I like a man who is aggressive and will just take me anywhere at anytime. Write to me and give me great details about what you want to do to me. Leave nothing out and nothing to the imagination. I want to know all the dirty little thoughts you have in you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

dating live video - I need some friends on the side
Page 1 sur 1